Comprehensive Family Law Services in Frisco, Texas
Protecting yourself and your loved ones when dealing with complex legal issues relating to a divorce or other family law disputes is often top-of-mind for the clients I represent. If you are worried about your family or your future due to difficulties at home, reach out to me. For nearly 30 years, I have helped clients like you in the Collin County area resolve their family law issues while shielding their children and loved ones from unnecessary pain, exposure and public criticism.
Focused Family Law Services
I represent clients and families going through challenging family legal issues, including those related to:
- Divorce: As a highly skilled negotiator, mediator, collaborative divorce practitioner and litigator, I am uniquely qualified to guide clients through even the most complex and contentious divorce proceedings, including uncontested divorce and collaborative divorce processes.
- High-net-value divorce: Couples with significant wealth face unique challenges during divorce proceedings, including the accurate identification and valuation of assets, and issues relating to spousal support. I have the skill and experience needed to help you address the many unique issues related to a high-net-value divorce.
- Child custody disputes: One of the most emotionally challenging aspects of a divorce involving children is the matter of custody. Naturally, both parents want to spend as much time as possible with their children. I work to help you obtain a child custody arrangement that is acceptable to both parents while protecting the best interests of your children.
- Support: Despite standard guidelines, the determination of child support and spousal support payments is often another emotionally charged aspect of a divorce. This is understandable since each party needs to protect their financial future and the well-being of their children. I have helped countless clients obtain fair support payments through both negotiation and, if necessary, litigation.
- Custody modifications: Child custody orders often need to be modified as children age, their needs change, parents move, or other major life changes occur. I guide parents through the process of petitioning the court for a child custody modification and negotiating a new, more effective agreement.
- Paternity: Determining a child’s paternity is important for many reasons, both emotionally and legally. I provide the guidance mothers and fathers need to legally determine paternity and exercise their parental rights.
- Adoption: The adoption process is highly rewarding for both parents and child. Unfortunately, the legal aspects of an adoption are complicated and often expensive. I offer the full support parents and step-parents need to traverse the adoption process as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
- Family violence: Accusations of domestic violence, whether made in conjunction with a divorce or custody case or as a standalone incident, require swift action and a careful approach. I will do everything in my power to help you, whether you are seeking a protective order or whether you need a strong defense against a false claim of family violence.
- Premarital agreements: Protecting your assets, shielding children from a previous marriage, or ensuring clarity are all good reasons to enter into a premarital agreement with your soon-to-be spouse.
Whatever your specific family law needs may be, I will work diligently to put you at ease and help you find the resolution you need to move forward with life.
Schedule a Consultation to Discuss Your Family Law Needs Today
If you are dealing with a legal issue impacting your family, it is important to retain a qualified attorney. I am here to provide the support and legal guidance you need to resolve your issues as effectively and painlessly as possible. Contact me online or call 214-396-2048 to schedule a consultation today.