Megan Rachel, Frisco Family Law Attorney
As a native Texan, I have proudly offered family law representation to my neighbors and community members since 1990. I’ve focused my career on the practice of family law and have helped countless clients resolve even the most complex family legal matters relating to divorce, parentage, adoption and more.
My Three Hallmarks of Representation
In my three-decade career, I have established a reputation for being:
- Compassionate: I know that dealing with family legal matters can be both frightening and frustrating. To take the worry out of the process I take great care to build a trusting relationship with every client and to provide compassionate and supportive guidance throughout your legal proceedings. In this way, I work to limit the emotional stress and worry associated with family law matters.
- Committed: I am focused on helping every client obtain the most favorable resolutions possible for their legal situation. While a favorable outcome will vary from case to case, my commitment to protecting the best interests and future of every client does not. Once we have set realistic goals for your situation, I explore every possible legal strategy to obtain them.
- Respected: Having worked in the same courtrooms for nearly 30 years, I have created strong working relationships with area judges and attorneys. These individuals know I respect the law and the legal process, and that I always act with my clients’ best interests at heart. This is incredibly important during negotiations and court proceedings.
Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- J.D. – 1990
Texas Tech, Lubbock, Texas
- B.A. in Marketing – 1987
Professional Associations & Memberships
Throughout my career, I have been active in a wide range of professional associations and membership groups, including:
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Collin County Bar Association, Family Law Section Member
- Collin County Bench Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Frisco Bar Association, Member
- Denton County Bar Association, Family Law Section Member
- Dallas County Bar Association, Family Law Section Member
- The College of the State Bar of Texas, Member
- Master, Curt B. Henderson American Inn of Court, Member
- Collaborative Law Alliance of Collin County, Member
- Certified Mediator
I’m Always Available to Listen & Offer Guidance. Contact Me Today.
If you are dealing with a family law issue, I am here to provide the advice and support you need to pursue resolutions. Contact me, attorney Megan Rachel, online or call 214-396-2048 to schedule a consultation today.